Fullerton Orthopaedic Surgery Medical Group was founded in 1957 by Dr. J. Pierce Conaty and the late Dr. Philip H. McFarland. Their vision was to provide high quality orthopedic medical care to North Orange County.
Fullerton Orthopaedics is comprised of 9 Board Certified orthopaedic surgeons and 1 Pain Management & Rehabilitation physician, each of whom has differing interests and specialties. This specialization allows for partner collaboration on difficult and challenging orthopedic problems and avoids expensive, time consuming outside referrals.
The physicians at Fullerton Orthopaedics always consider alternative treatment options including medication, lifestyle modification, physical therapy and other non-invasive means of affecting a satisfactory outcome for your problem. Our treatment goal is always to enhance the quality of the patient’s life and always to act in the best interest of patient care.
In our constant effort to accommodate patients we have added one well trained, certified Physician Assistants to our group. This individual works under direct supervision of our physicians.
Since 1957 our responsibility has been first and foremost to our patients.
We strive to serve the orthopaedic healthcare needs of our patients with
the highest degree of professionalism and compassion. The importance
of continuing our medical education and updating surgical skills is
reflected in bringing the state of the art orthopaedic treatment to our patients.
We believe it is essential to serve our community as well as those less
fortunate with an array of orthopaedic services.